Student Snapshots Advert 2018
Are you passionate when talking about what inspires you? Are you eager to get on screen, online, and to share your ideas with others? We are looking for current Middlesex University students to take part in a project to create videos which capture how the Museum of Domestic Design and Architecture (MoDA) inspires you and your student work.
How do our collections inspire and engage you, as a Middlesex University student, today? Come and work with us to make a short video, which will showcase how you engage with our diverse collections. It will also help inspire other students to use our collections too.
Our Student Snapshot project is on hold for the time being, but please check back in a few months.
What’s in it for me?
As a Student Video Presenters, you will:
- Receive training from Middlesex University’s Learning Enhancement Team (LET) in presentation and communication skills
- Develop employability through communication skills
- Gain an opportunity to think reflectively about your own creative and critical practice
- Acquire a great addition to your CV
- Gain experience of applying to a competitive project
- Receive £9.75 per hour for up to 6 hours work
What have other students done already?